There are so many catchy songs I’ve been listening to recently so I thought I’d share some of them with you. I’ve included a couple of old releases that I’ve only discovered in the last few weeks. Hope you discover some new songs to add to your Spotify playlists!
1. Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato
2. Goodbye – Echosmith
3. All I Think About Is You – Ansel Elgort
4. Strangers – Halsey & Lauren Jauregui
5. Rain – The Script
6. Instruction – Jax Jones ft Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don
7. Glue – Fickle Friends
8. Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift
9. Younger Now – Miley Cyrus
10. What About Us – Pink
11. Tell Me You Love Me – Demi Lovato
12. Praying – Kesha
13. Slumber Party – Britney Spears ft Tinashe
14. Heavy – Linkin Park ft Kiiara
So that’s this month’s playlist! Have you heard any of these songs? What do you think of Taylor Swift and Pink’s new songs? I personally can’t get enough of both ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ and ‘What About Us’, and I can’t wait for Taylor and Pink to release more songs!