As I spend a lot of time reading blogs, I thought that I’d share some of my favourite ones with you. These are a mixture of lifestyle, travel and food blogs.
1. Poppy Loves– Poppy Loves is one of my favourite blogs. I love reading about all the wonderful
places in London that Poppy has visited. Her afternoon tea posts always make me hungry and crave cake! Just look at the meringues! Poppy has some great tips for bloggers too! And don’t even get me started on how fabulous Poppy’s photography is!
2. Pam Scalfi– Another blog I love! I’ve been reading Pam’s blog for over half a year and I enjoy her outfit posts. Don’t you just love this necklace?!
3. World of Wanderlust – I probably shouldn’t be reading travel blogs as there are so many fantastic places I want to visit (some of which I mentioned in my Top Five Countries I’d Love to Visit post) and it’s just not possible at the moment, but a girl can dream! Definitely check out the city guides if you’re planning on visiting some of these places.
4. Sprinkle Bakes – This blog is really cake lover’s paradise! This Jane Austen cake is too perfect to eat!
5. Fine and Dandy – I just need to visit a cat cafe ASAP! It’s such a brilliant idea! And I definitely have to make some strawberries and cream cupcakes! Yummy!
6. A Yellow Brick Blog – If you love Disney (and let’s face it, who doesn’t?!), this blog is the one to read! I love Kirstie’s regular Disney Wishlists– they’re so cute!
Of course there are many other blogs that I love to read, but these are just a few! Do you read any of these blogs? What are your favourites?