I know I’ve done quite a few tags recently but I love these kind of posts so one more wouldn’t hurt, right? A few weeks ago I was tagged to do The Blue Sky Tag – thanks Megan! I haven’t heard much about this tag so I thought it would be interesting to do it!
1. Answer 11 questions given to you
2. Tag 11 people
3. Give 11 questions
1. Onesie or Dressing Gown? I don’t actually own either but I think I’d choose a dressing gown, they’re not as awkward to wear!
2. Bath or Shower? Shower defo!
3. What song are you currently obsessed with? Oh this is a tough one! There are SO MANY songs stuck in my head right now! I’m loving Thief (Ansel Elgort) and Hit Me Up (Lisa Cimorelli) atm.
4. If you could have any chocolate bar in the world what would it be? I think it would have to be white choc…with strawberries. I know it exists, but the only ones I know of are quite expensive so I can’t have them as often as I’d like. Or how about white chocolate with mango syrup inside? Yum!
5. You’re having dinner with a historical figure, who would it be? Hmm…maybe Anne Frank? I always admired her when I was growing up.
6. Why do you like blogging? I get to write about whatever I want and everyone is so lovely!
7. What is your favourite blog to read at the moment? Vix Meldrew – she is absolutely hilarious!
8. Cosy night in or wild night out? I love nights in, but if an opportunity arises to go out clubbing and there’s no pressure to get drunk, I’ll be right there. I’m that weird person who likes clubbing without needing to drink loads first.
9. Where do you dream of visiting and why? America…it’s been on my bucket list for YEARS. I really want to visit LA and New York.
10. What is your go-to choice for brunch? Ooo French toast with maple syrup and chopped bananas. Yum!
11. In your opinion, what is the best sitcom? Full House – it makes me LOL so much and Michelle (played by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen) is adorable.
Be sure to check out these people and give them some love!
So here are my questions for you to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
3. What is your ultimate goal in life?
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
5. What is your favourite book?
6. What TV series are you loving ATM?
7. Where would you go right now if money / time / finding someone to go with wasn’t an issue?
8. What’s your all-time favourite film?
9. What’s your favourite comfort food?
10. Who is your top inspiration? (This could be a blogger or someone you admire in general)
11. If you could only use one social media platform what would it be?
Hope you enjoyed this post!