Can you believe Christmas is tomorrow?! I can’t! I wasn’t actually planning to post today but I was recently tagged by the lovely Meg at xmeganlisa
to do The Christmas Tag. It’s been a while since I was last tagged in a post so I’m excited to do this! 🙂
So here are the questions…
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Definitely Home Alone! I watch this every year without fail!
2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Red, gold and silver!
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I prefer to stay in PJs but I will dress up if family comes over or I’m staying in a hotel.
4. If you could only buy one person a Christmas present this year, who would it be?
My parents! I know that’s technically two people but they’ve done so much for me!
5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Definitely Christmas day! I’ll open presents from my parents in the morning and then my grandparents come over in the afternoon and we’ll exchange presents after lunch.
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
I haven’t personally, but my mum built one years ago and I helped a bit!
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Watch loads of Xmas films, catch up with friends, and visit Winter Wonderland!
8. Any Christmas wishes?
Just that everyone I’m close to has a peaceful Christmas! 🙂
9. Favourite Christmas Smells?
I absolutely love anything with a vanilla scent! Cinnamon, gingerbread and mint are great too!
10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Christmas dinner! Especially pigs in blankets and honey roasted parsnips! Mince pies are delish too!
I tag Shawn from More Spoons 🙂
Hope you have a great Christmas and I’ll be back early next week with my next post! It’ll be about my favourite songs from this year! 🙂