It’s now December and you can finally play all the Christmas songs you’ve been aching to hear listen to all year. I personally love listening to Christmas songs; they are so positive and uplifting. I’ve listed all my favourite Christmas songs below so that you can add them to your own playlist. I’ve tried to include a few that you may not have heard of before, as I know how a lot of playlists have the same Christmas songs.
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
This is without a doubt my most favourite Christmas song. I always have it on repeat throughout December, and in fact I’m listening to it right now. I just love Mariah Carey’s voice.
2. Last Christmas – Wham!
This has long been one of my favourite Christmas songs.
3. Last Christmas – Carly Rae Jepsen
I love Carly’s take on ‘Last Christmas’.
4. Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
5. Baby It’s Cold Outside – Idina Menzel & Michael Buble
Idina Menzel is just so incredible, and I love Michael Buble too!
6. Sleigh Ride – Fun
7. Do You Hear What I Hear? – Jordin Sparks
8. Warm This Winter – Gabriella Cilmi
9. A Holly Jolly Christmas – Lady Antebellum
I only recently discovered this song but I loved it straightaway!
10. One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
11. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer – John Denver
This is a childhood favourite!
12. Mistletoe – Justin Bieber
13. Underneath the Tree – Kelly Clarkson
I almost completely forgot about this song! How?!
14. I’ll Be Home – Meghan Trainor
Have you started listening to Christmas songs yet? Which ones are your favourites?