Hope you’re having a good week! I’m back with my weekly music recommendations! Today I’m going to share with you my playlist for this month. Enjoy!
1. Hit Me Up – Lisa Cimorelli
2. Paris – The Chainsmokers
3. I Don’t Want to Live Forever – Zayn & Taylor Swift
4. Call Me Out – Sarah Close
5. Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
6. Chained to the Rhythm – Katy Perry
7. Good Lovin – Jodie Connor
8. Sleepover – Hayley Kiyoko
9. Green Light – Lorde
10. Move Your Body – Sia
How catchy is Lisa Cimorelli’s new song? I was never really a huge fan of Cimorelli, though some of their covers are good, but I always thought that Lisa had the best voice. I was hoping she’d release her own song, and I’m so glad she did – I haven’t been able to stop listening to ‘Hit Me Up’ since I discovered it over a week ago! I honestly thought that Katy Perry’s new song wasn’t that great at first, but it’s really grown on me! I’m also loving Ed Sheeran atm, although I do think that his songs are a bit samey and there are some tracks on his new album that I’m not so keen on.
What songs have you been listening to recently? What do you think of Ed Sheeran’s new album? Let me know!